General Shipping Information
Orders are shipped weekdays (non-holidays) and our daily cutoff time for all orders is 4:00pm CST. Delivery transit time starts once we have filled the order and our carrier has picked up the package.
Before accepting delivery of your WaterMat product, please inspect the box for any rips, punctures, or damage from transport. Please document any box damage on the freight bill in order to file a claim.
- We will not provide shipping refunds due to weather related delivery delays
- Deliveries to remote areas inside the 48 contiguous states may increase delivery time
- Customers are charged accordingly for any extra fees (refusal of package, wrong address, inside delivery etc.) that are incurred for the packages billed to their account.
Damaged Items Upon Delivery
Please be present at delivery to inspect your WaterMat box before signing for it. You must note any box damage on the freight bill in order to file a claim. Better yet, refuse delivery if there is major damage to the shipping box, especially if there are puncture holes that might have been caused by a fork lift.
Please call Customer Service at 888-462-8386 to report a damaged delivery.
- You must contact us within 24 hours of receiving your product to claim an item as damaged.
- Please take pictures and retain all original packaging including the shipment box/pack, as this will assist filing a claim.
- Depending on the nature of the damaged item, we will either e-mail you a shipping label or send you a replacement product with a shipping label for the defective item to be sent back.
- We will not be held responsible for the shipping of a damaged item back to us if you do not opt for a replacement.
- If our Customer Service department finds that the item is not damaged, you may be responsible for additional shipping costs as well as a 10-30% re-stocking fee.
Return Policy and Instructions
Our goal is to provide our customers with the best products available. We conduct extensive testing on each product to look for the best compatibility, fit, finish, ease of use and quality.
In the event you are dissatisfied with a WaterMat product, please contact us within 30 days of the shipment date for an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number so that we can ensure proper tracking of your return.
- You must contact us within 30 days from the date you receive your WaterMat to process your return.
- Once we receive your RMA request, we will issue an RMA instructional e-mail, which will explain how and where to ship the returned items to.
- Please check your spam/junk mail folder for the instructional e-mail
- After we receive your return, please allow 10 business days for us to process your transaction.
- Shipping charges will NOT be refunded (this includes the original shipping charge and the return shipping charge).
- Any packages shipped to us without an RMA will be refused at time of delivery.
- All returns have a 10-30% re-stocking fee, unless they were damaged in transit or are defective.
- All sales on clearance items are final and are not returnable.