SHIPPING & RETURNS
WaterMat orders are shipped via Special Carrier/Truck on Monday, Wednesday and Fridays (non-holiday) only. The daily cutoff time for the same day shipment for all orders is 10:00 AM MST. Orders received after 10:00AM will be shipped on the next possible shipping day. Delivery transit time starts once the carrier has picked up the package.
- Transit time will vary and may be up to 10 days. Refunds for delivery delays will NOT be provided.
- Customers are required to be present and sign for the delivery.
- The Carrier will arrange a delivery appointment with a 4-hour appointment window.
- If after 3 attempts, the Carrier is unable to set a delivery appointment, the Product will be shipped back to the Seller and the Customer may be charged the cost of shipping.*
- The Carrier’s driver will move the product to the first dry door (garage, inside front door/porch door of the Customer’s choosing.**
- The Customer’s signature for the delivery is required.
*Re-delivery fees vary and may apply to which will be covered at customer’s expense.
** Inside delivery varies and fee may applied to which will be covered at customer’s expense.
Damaged Items Upon Delivery
Before accepting delivery of your WaterMat product, please inspect the box for any rips, punctures, or damage from transport. Please document any box damage on the freight bill in order to file a claim.
Please call Customer Service at 888-462-8386 to report a damaged delivery.
- You must contact us within 24 hours of receiving your product to claim an item as damaged.
- Please take pictures and retain all original packaging including the shipment box/pack, as this will assist filing a claim.
- Depending on the nature of the damaged item, we will either e-mail you a shipping label or send you a replacement product with a shipping label for the defective item to be sent back.
- We will not be held responsible for the shipping of a damaged item back to us if you do not opt for a replacement.
- If our Customer Service department finds that the item is not damaged, you may be responsible for additional shipping costs as well as a 10-30% re-stocking fee.
Return Policy and Instructions
Our goal is to provide our customers with the best products available. We conduct extensive testing on each product to look for the best compatibility, fit, finish, ease of use and quality.
In the event you are dissatisfied with a WaterMat product, please contact us within 30 days of the shipment date for an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number so that we can ensure proper tracking of your return.
- You must contact us within 30 days from the date you receive your WaterMat to process your return.
- Once we receive your RMA request, we will issue an RMA instructional e-mail, which will explain how and where to ship the returned items to.
- Please check your spam/junk mail folder for the instructional e-mail
- After we receive your return, please allow 10 business days for us to process your transaction.
- Shipping charges will NOT be refunded (this includes the original shipping charge and the return shipping charge***).
- Any packages shipped to us without an RMA will be refused at time of delivery.
- All returns have a 10-30% re-stocking fee, unless they were damaged in transit or are defective.
- All sales on clearance items are final and are not returnable.
***Customer is responsible for return shipping. Freight quote will be provided upon RMA being issued if desired.