Posted by Bob Pole on April 05, 2017
With Memorial Day Weekend approaching quickly, we've developed a practical to-do list so that, once it warms up, you're ready to have the best summer ever at your weekend lake retreat.
10. Schedule the dock guy to put in the dock and boatlift
9. Call the boat guy to get boat out of storage
8. Visit http://www.cottagetips.com to review punch list for opening the cabin/lake house
7. Go to hardware store and get boat wax, carpet cleaner and ArmorAll®. Note: Make sure the Dirt Devil® is charged up.
6. Lose 10 lbs
5. Stock the beer in the boathouse fridge
4. Order patch kits from http://www.acehardware.com for the inflatable toys that leaked last summer
3. Call cable and garbage companies to re-activate service
2. Bust apart the old wooden pontoon raft and take it to the dump
And the #1 thing to do to get ready for Summertime 2018 at the lake…